Prostate Cancer Specialist Telenursing Service
If your life has been impacted by prostate cancer, our Specialist Telenursing Service is available to help.
When you call, you'll be connected to a Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse who can:
- provide clear and consistent evidenced based information and resources about all aspects of prostate cancer.
- help you to understanding your diagnosis, treatment options and ways you can manage side effects.
- provide you with support to make decisions about your health.
- offer relevant practical and emotional support tailored to your prostate cancer needs.
- link you with local support networks including Prostate Cancer Support Groups and locally based Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurses.
Connecting with a PCFA Specialist Telenurse is easy
Phone: 1800 22 00 99
or, if you prefer
Email a nurse
Alternatively, you can fill out our online enquiry form to request a callback, ask a question, or access resources.
Our Prostate Cancer Specialist Telenursing Service is proudly supported by Dry July. To donate towards the service, click here.
- If you have a hearing or speech impairment, call the National Relay Service on 1800 555 677 and ask to be transferred to PCFA's Telenursing Service at 1800 22 00 99.
- If English is not your main language and you need an interpreter, call TIS National on 131 450 and ask to be transferred to PCFA's Telenursing Service at 1800 22 00 99.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday 9am-5pm AEDT
Wednesday 10am-8pm AEDT
During busy times
There may be times when a Prostate Cancer Telenurse is unable to take your call. If this is the case, there is an option to record a message and have your call returned either by the next available Telenurse or at a time more suitable to you. We'll ensure every effort is made to respond to your calls and emails within one business day of your request during our hours of operation.
We value your feedback highly. At the end of your call you may be asked to do a short survey to help us understand the effectiveness of our services. If you'd like to provide additional feedback, please email us via firstname.lastname@example.org