29 March 2021
If you are currently undergoing treatment for prostate cancer, it's important to talk to you treatment team about your eligibility for COVID-19 vaccines.
You can also call our Telenursing Service on 1800 22 00 99 for more information about your options.
For more information, click on the following links:
- Check your eligibility for the vaccines using the Australian Government's online tool.
- Visit the Cancer Australia website for detailed background to the vaccine rollout.
- Learn more about the vaccines by reading these Frequently Asked Questions.
Other useful links:
- Health professional guidance on COVID-19 vaccines and cancer
This website provides national and international guidance for health professionals about COVID-19 vaccines and cancer.
- Research articles about COVID-19 vaccines and cancer
This website includes published research articles about COVID-19 vaccines and cancer from trusted national and international publications, peer-reviewed journals and other sources.
- Australian Government Department of Health: COVID-19 vaccines
This website has up-to-date news and information for Australians about the development, approval process and plans for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Australian Government Department of Health: Australia's COVID-19 vaccine national roll-out strategy
This national strategy details the sites and priority populations for initial vaccinations, and the phases in which vaccine doses will be made available in Australia.