Rural and regional Prostate Cancer Support Groups of New South Wales have combined once again to bring their second prostate cancer information weekend to Dubbo.
The event brings together leaders and members of affiliated support groups across the region to learn from a range of expert speakers on a helpful variety of topics.
The organising group leaders invite all interested members of the community to join them for this information packed weekend. Speakers will include:
- Representatives from PCFA, Cancer Council, Continence Foundation of Australia, Macquarie Homestay and Western Local Health District.
- Lindy Ostini, Orange Prostate Cancer Specialist Nurse.
- Dr Dane Holden, General Surgeon on skin lesions.
- Dr Bala Indrajit, Urologist on latest treatment options for prostate cancer.
- Dr Philip Katelaris, Urologist on bladder and sexual rehabilitation.
- Camila Kenny, on suicide prevention.
- Professor Warwick Delprado, on prostate pathology.
- Dr Florian Honeyball, Medical Oncologist.
- Dr Caroline Round, Radiation Oncologist.
Date & Time
8:30am – 4:30pm, Saturday 4th May 2019
9:00am – 1:00pm, Sunday 5th May 2019
Dubbo RSL Club, 178 Brisbane Street, Dubbo NSW 2830
RSVP is essential for seating and catering.
To RSVP and for further information:
Contact Elizabeth Allen OAM,
Ph: 0408 682 968
Proudly Supported by:
Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia, Western NSW Local Health District, Dubbo RSL, Matilda Motor Inn, Countryman Motor Inn.