Join Western & Central Melbourne Integrated Cancer Service for their Prostate Cancer Community Education Event: "Advances in Diagnosis & Treatment Decision Support" a patient-centred prostate cancer educational event; the first of a series developed and organised by WCMICS and it's partner hospitals.
Date: Monday 15 October 2018
Time: 9.00am – 11.30am
Venue: Lecture Theatre B, Level 7, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
305 Grattan Street, Melbourne VIC 3000
Light refreshments will be served.
Register at wcmics-prostate.eventbrite.com
This event will cover:
- Advances in medical imaging for prostate cancer diagnosis
- Understanding prostate cancer pathology
- Support for treatment decision making for men diagnosed with prostate cancer
- Introduction to the prostate cancer care plan
- Role of peer support in the prostate cancer journey
For further information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 03 9035 9537.
This event is proudly support by Prostate Cancer Foundation of Australia.